An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Updates!

Thank you for all your supportive comments and for being so patient. We are going to be moving permanently to a new Wordpress blog at ArmyWivesLives.com sometime next week.

I figured out how to import all your insightful and amazing comments from Haloscan into Wordpress.

I have an awesome designer fixing all my coding mistakes and cleaning up the theme and then we'll be ready to launch.

Once that happens, I'll contact all of you fabulous MilSpouses who have offered to post!

Then, I plan to get a community up and running.

In the meantime, stay the course, friends! Y'know: hurry up and wait. Y'all should be good at that by now.