An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Please subscribe to the new feed for updates!

Google is taking over the planet, but you already knew that...

For some reason, though, I cannot claim my old feed at feedburner to redirect it to my new blog. In the interest of time (and my sanity), I have burned a new feed for the new blog in case the old one does not re-direct automatically.

So, if you are a subscriber, would you be oh-so-kind to subscribe to the new fee:

By Feedreader: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ArmyWivesLives

By E-mail Digest