An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

You're Invited to My CyberShower

Everyone...old friends, new friends, friends of friends, mamas, grandmas, child-free peeps, grandparents, casual readers, bloggers, non-bloggers...is invited to my CyberShower!

Some of my FABULOUS online friends are throwing me a baby cybershower on Mamanista (I'm due in a few weeks with Junior).

Please go join in the fun (play games, say "hi," and enter to win great prizes), because the guests make a party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home