An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Prize for Military Supporters (USO Donation in Your Honor, The Sandbox, and a Bracelet)

I have a great time participating in the Bloggy Giveaways, and the last few times, I've given a military book. Frankly, I've been pleasantly surprised at the number of contest entrants who popped over to enter either for themselves, or for those they know who are in need of some moral support.

This time, I was trying to think of something that was military related but would have a broader audience.

So, here's the prize--a military supporter pack:
To enter, leave me a comment by 11:59 PM, Friday April 25th about how you show support for our troops--or leave a supportive message for our troops! Put your e-mail in the e-mail field and I'll be able to reach you but it won't be publicly visible. I'll ship to any US, Canadian, or US Military address.



---
If you'd like to enter more contests, check out
The Bloggy Giveaways Carnival, this contest post is part of that carnival!

On my personal blog, I'm giving away a copy of Deceptively Delicious.

Also, we have lots of contests on Mamanista, my baby gear review blog.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home