An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Win It On Wednesday! - October 24, 2007

Because MilSpouses could always use some free stuff, here are some bloggy contests I know about that have deadlines after October 24:

If you are a blogger hosting a contest, or know of a contest on a blog, please list it in the comments with the link to the actual post (not the main page), the prize you can win, and the end date. If you know how to code it, please link the title of the contest to the post to make my life a little easier. If you can't, though, no worries.

And, if the contest is still going when I put up the next post, I'll include it in the main body of that post, too.

Please, only contests hosted on blogs. Spammy corporate-owned bots will be hunted down and destroyed--not really, but I'll delete the "comment."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home