An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

UPDATED: The Movers Lost Your Comments

UPDATE: I got Haloscan reinstalled so now all of your great comments are back! Thank you for bearing with me!!!

As you may have noticed, I have changed color scheme here...

I finally gave in and switched to Blogger Beta. I plan to overhaul the look of the site beyond switching colors, too.

As we MilSpouses know, the movers always lose or damage something

Fortunately my posts survived the move.

Unfortunately, all of your awesome comments did not.

They are still on Haloscan, just not showing up on the posts.

I will look into whether or not HaloScan can put them back on the posts (notice the recent comment widget still shows some of the most recent comments).

If anyone knows how to get them back on the posts, I would be very appreciative.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

がんばってね! [url=http://ci2s.org/viagura.htm]バイアグラ 服用[/url] バイアグラ 個人輸入

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home