An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Getting Involved Again

Now that Lilah is healthy again and DH is around to help out, I have been able to do some volunteering again with the Junior League.

At our last meeting, I conducted a "mini-training" about soliciting for a non-profit, I wrote a press release for our main non-profit partner, and I brought food over to the Ronald McDonald house for the montly dinner we host there.

I am feeling much better now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home