An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Lilah Pictures

Some pictures from right before the operation:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the hospital DH keeping Lilah comfy:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In her hospital gown on her third month birthday (three days after the operation):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a couple of days after we got home, the (now) obligatory monthly monkey shot (thanks for the awesome idea):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home