An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Bath Time Fun and A Room of Her Own

Here's Lilah enjoying Bath Time in her alligator towel:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting







Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




And now that DH has seen Lilah's room, here are a couple of photos of the nursery:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home