An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Friday, July 21, 2006

People Who Should Get Help

1. Saw someone driving around with "No Drama" spelled out on their back window--in 2ft glitter letters.

2. A mother playing the crane game at Walmart--her poor toddler is asking (nicely I might add), "Please momma, let me. I wanna try." Mom's answer? "No, you can't do it. You're no good." BTW--Mom didn't snag any of the exciting "prizes" either. It is a freakin' game lady. Way to build your kid's self esteem.

3. Again, another winner from Walmart. Mom to young child: "Shut the f--- up or I will smack you upside the head." Wonder what that kid will be like in school.

Think if I buy a pair of red slippers at Walmart and click my heels three times I'll be magically transported back to New York? Or at least far away from Killeen?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home