An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Local Service Rant - 3D/4D Ultrasound

Do NOT use Dr. Kemper in Metroplex for your 3D/4D ultrasound/sonogram in the Central Texas/Killeen/Ft. Hood area.

Use Miracle in Sight in Round Rock.

Dr. Kemper's office in Metroplex was rude, unhelpful, and unprofessional.

1) They did not tell me this but they charge $25 extra to charge on credit card.

2) After THEY changed my appointment (which I made a month ago and for which they charged my card with a $25 deposit), I show up at the new time (25 minute drive each way) and they say, "He can't see you now." He MAY be able to see you at 2 or 3pm (about four hours after my scheduled appointment) if his scheduled inductions do not go into labor.

When I express disbelief at this unprofessional behavior, they say, "Well if you argue, he won't want to do it at all for you."

They called around 2:30 and said, "He is in surgery; we will refund your deposit."

I told a friend about this, and she said another woman in my battery was kept waiting for 2 hours and then rushed thrugh a 12 minute session.

I called Miracle in Sight in Round Rock and they gave me a better package for the same price. When I told them about my experience, they said, "You are the fifth or sixth person who has mentioned that type of experience with Dr. Kemper's office to us."

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh... strange text )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home