An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Nice Person!

Today at the post office, I opened the car door and a gust of wind blew the door wide open.

I looked at the other car and there were two scuff marks in the paint. It looked like I could have only caused one of the marks. I was not sure I had done anything, but I left a note.

The guy called and thanked me for leaving the note. He said one of the scuffs was old and it was no big deal.

Wow.

After paying $106 for the stupid fillings, I was not looking forward to dealing with the insurance companies or paying for a paint job on someone's car.

How nice of him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home