An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Which Celebrity Do You Look Like: Face Recognition

I spotted this on Dlisted. Try out this new face recognition software and find out who you look like....let me know in the comments section.

On my first photo, I looked like a lot of Asian actresses...a lot of people have always thought I looked part Asian.


Yoon-jin Kim tops my first list. I can kinda see it. Also on this list were Lucy Liu and Michelle Yeoh.


Not being Asian, though, I decided to try another photo. This time Avril Lavigne (above) and Amrita Rao (below) were at the top. Okay, so now I'm South Asian, I suppose--that explains why all the Indian guys in college hit on me, I guess.



I actually think Avril Lavigne is a pretty close match of all of them (but my eyes are more almond shaped and my nose is rounder at the end). So, if you want to know what I look like, apparently it is a cross between Avril Lavigne, Alyssa Milano, and Yoon-jin Kim.


Other big matches:
Alyssa Milano 70%
Norah Jones 68%
Kristin Kreuk 68%
Mai Kuraki 66%
Holy Marie Combs 66%
Natalie Imbruglia 66%
Kate Winslet 64%
Namie Amuro 64%
Cate Blanchett 63%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home