An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Found What You Were Looking For?

I love checking out how people got to my page.

Sometimes the searches are very odd--I won't repeat them for fear of drawing more of these people in...but let's just say that I cannot imagine how their search led them here.

Other times, for the more relevant searches, I think, "I could HELP them with that!"

If you came here looking for advice about something that has been part of my experience, feel free to drop me a line...and I'll be happy to tell you what I've learned!

Oh, and I also REALLY LIKE comments...so if something interests you, please do leave a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home