An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Remember

"Yesterday, December 7,1941 - a date which will live in infamy -- The United States was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Never forget, on this day, in 1941, our ships were attacked in Pearl Harbor and 2,335 servicemen and 68 civilians were killed.

Remember all those who perished serving our nation in this attack and in wars and conflicts throughout history.

With confidence in our armed forces, with the unbounding determination of our people, we will gain the inevitable triumph. So help us God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home