An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Pictures from Kuwait

DH has been incommunicado for reasons that will be clear later. In the meantime, here are some photos that should not violate any OPSEC concerns:


Vehicle line-up: You can see they are out in the middle of nowhere.



Dust storm: DH said they have experienced their first dust storm and a desert rain storm.

DH wearing a mask for protection from the dust storm (not because he is about to rob a bank).


A Desert Sunrise

Leadership living conditions while training. Not exactly private, huh? If it weren't hot, dusty, and part of preparation for war, it almost looks fun, though--kinda like boy scout camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home