An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas


From Baghdad to Fort Hood,
Home is Where the Heart is!

From Our Home to Yours,
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Let your heart be light.
Next year all our troubles will be out of sight

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Make the Yuletide gay
Next year all our troubles will be miles away

Once again, as in olden days,
There'll be golden days of yore
Faithful friends who were dear to us,
Will be near to us once more

Someday soon, we all will be together,
If the fates allow
Until then, we'll have to muddle through somehow
So have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, now

* song idea stolen from Ruminations of Ordinary Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home